Add new capabilities to Gmail including Mail Merge, Scheduler, Forwarder, Auto-Responder and more.
Email Studio requires you to grant permissions to several services associated with your Google Account. It uses the simple and secure OAuth 2 protocol to get data from the user’s Google account and does not have access to your account password.
Here’s a summary of the permissions that the add-on requires and why does it require access to these services.
- Read, compose, send and permanently delete all your email from Gmail
Email Studio lets you forward emails to another address, it can auto-respond to incoming emails using pre-written drafts, it helps you schedule drafts for sending later, you can use it to create copies of drafts and it includes a clean-up tool to help you remove all bulk emails and other unnecessary messages that are clogging your mailbox.
- Connect to an external service
When you buy a premium subscription for Email Studio, it connects to the external vendor to verify your payment and activate the product.
- Send email as you
Email Studio requires the email sending permission to send scheduled emails, respond to emails and deliver scheduled emails when the date is due.
- Allow this application to run when you are not present
Email Studio can send scheduled emails and it does so by running a cron job in the background that will run even while the application is not open inside your browser.
- The app will not collect your information only with your consent; it only collects the minimum amount of information that is necessary to operate the add-on.
- No humans will read any of your data including email messages. If you require technical help, the app may ask you to share your add-on settings with the developer for support.
- The app will not store your data on non-Google servers. All your settings are stored on Google servers inside the property store of the Google project associated with the addon.
- The app will not use any of your data for market research, advertising, serving personalized content, retargeting, or recommendations.
- The App will only use access to Gmail to send emails on your behalf and will not use your data for any other purpose.
- We will not transfer or share your information with others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
Google sign-in will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your email address. The information you provide is held in strict confidence. We collect this information to generate your user license, send payment receipts and communicate with the user about product updates.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may delete or deactivate it by uninstalling our Google add-on or by contacting us. We will respond to your request within 5 business days.
We use other third parties payment processor, such as PayPal, Instamojo, Paddle, WooCommerce, and Stripe, to bill you for services and live chat service to assist you if you have questions while using our website or regarding your order. We neither store nor have access to your credit card details.